Thursday, October 18, 2007

Almost Friday...And It Can't be Soon Enough


I CANNOT wait until tomorrow's over. Then I'll just have to come in once on the weekend, once Monday morning, then no more large animal soft tissue surgery. Not that it's been all bad, because I've gotten to do some stuff in surgery and become a wee bit more "comfortable" with horses, plus most of the people in the large animal clinic are so nice and friendly, plus my rotation mates are pretty laid back...but I just need it to end. Won't get into it now, but let's just say that someone almost made me snap today. But onto more pleasant topics...Marcus finally returned last night from Canada. It's great to have him back home (even though he's leaving again tomorrow...But a man's gotta make a living, so I understand!). We watched "Dirty Filthy Love", a made for TV Brit-flick about a man living with obsessive compulsive disorder and Tourette's syndrome. I thought it was really interesting, with a great portrayal of a man becoming more aware of his condition. I'd recommend watching it. I'll get back to my regular blogging schedule, just need to shake this week off first...

No comments: