Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday night at the Igloo


Brrr...the heat still doesn't work. Me and Twinkie are cold. Today I was once again at the hospital dealing with the horses, cows, and alpacas. I came home and started to watch "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer", but I just couldn't bear to finish it. It's set in the 1700's and the story's about a boy with an incredible sense and appreciation of smell. He ends up killing a woman and tries to capture her scent in a perfume. I read the book, which was so-so. While I'm on the subject, Fresh has some really great fragrances! I LOVE their Sugar Lemon, and their Pear Cassis. But I just went to their website and it seems as though they don't carry my Pear Cassis anymore?!? I hope that's not true...because I'm on my last bottle. They also make this warm milk and honey scent called "Mukki", and although I wouldn't want to smell of that, I love the smell of warm milk and honey (and I like drinking it)...it's so comforting! But my personal favorite is Theirry Mugler's Angel...it's strong, sickeningly sweet, and over the course of wearing it, the different layers are "revealed". But you either love it or hate it! Back to movies, I also watched "Hostel" the other night...I was really hoping to get freaked out because Marcus is out of town (I love getting scared watching movies by myself), but it was gory more than anything. I am craving chocolate big time, but there's none in our apartment...and we're 15 minutes from the closest grocery store...so I guess I'll have to survive....

No comments: