Friday, October 19, 2007

Hello Kitty!


I just thought about it, and Halloween is just around the corner! I love designing and sewing my costumes and going to the one and only Parade down in the Village. I hope my friends in NYC still go! Before we moved up here, we went to the parade with Stephen and Erwin and had a great time. Marcus was incredibly popular as Crusty the Clown (I'm talking dozens of people wanting photos with Krusty on the street, and shout outs to Krusty) and I was a french maid, which seemed to go perfectly well with the shady Krusty. I will likely not be able to participate in the Halloween festivities this year, but hopefully I can we when move back. I know a few of us wanted our own float for the parade....that would be hysterical! Well, anyway, it's Friday night. I am happy about that. Today my surgery patient was a very sweet Thoroughbred horse. His name is "Northern Desert" and he's very laid back. Then I had to treat the Salmonella alpacas in isolation and that's never fun. First, who wants to work with anyone who has Salmonella (that I can get from them!)??? And suiting up in the Tyvek outfit is annoying. Anyway, I'm almost done with the large animal hospital for now...but I will miss Brutus the Brown Swiss bull and Northern Desert the sweet horse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Love the Tyvek outfit, you will have to have Stacy or someone take a picture of you in one.

love you / Marcus