Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Counting Sheep can be Challenging with a Bad Mattress


It's Tuesday morning. I have to go to school in a little while. I have been swearing I would get up early to study, but it honestly hasn't happened. Marcus and I are seriously considering getting a Tempur-pedic mattress. My parents have one and seem to swear by it. I never realized a not so great mattress could really affect my sleep until recently when I was tossing and turning, therefore not sleeping very well. So we may take the plunge and buy one of those mattresses, since we figure if it's that wonderful, we shouldn't want to get rid of it anytime soon. But there are so many models in different price ranges, which leads me to ask "is more expensive better?". Because as you go up in price they get more complex. I guess I wonder if there's more benefit in the upper end models or maybe it's all about what's comfortable to us. Actually if that's true, then the Hastens (another Swedish mattress company) "Vividus" mattress must be the ultimate mattress since it runs at $49,500! Marcus went to a mattress store yesterday and tried some Tempur-pedics out and were a few models he liked. Maybe if we have an incredible mattress, then miraculously I will be able to get very concentrated periods of high quality sleep, be able to sleep less hours as a result, and THEN be able to actually wake up early to study!!!

No comments: