Thursday, October 4, 2007

Indian Summer


Thursday night. I'm on call and I'm REALLY hoping I don't get called in tonight...I have a lot of studying (and hopefully relaxing) to do. I cannot believe the weather we're having in October. Although I detest the winter, isn't it really scary that we've having such mild weather NOW??!? It makes me wonder how the Earth will be in just 20 years. Very scary. Have you seen An Inconvenient Truth? Most people have. If you haven't you should! Just be in the right mood for the ugly truth. Highly recommended, very informative. On a brighter note, tomorrow is Friday. I am so happy. This weekend Marcus and I will hopefully go watch a movie, or brunch or something. I just want to relax (and study though). And hit the gym. Unfortunately, due to "runner's knee", Marcus opted out of running the NYC marathon this year, but he's guaranteed a spot for next year, so that's good news!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, love your blog :) / marcus

Rainbowsquaresandhandbags said...

Michelle-I'm sitting here with Romaana on Saturday morning and we both love your blogs! I'm going to make your blogs my morning ritual!

oh and I'm so happy that Marcus got a spot for next year's marathon too!

Rainbowsquaresandhandbags said...

Hi Michelle! It's Saturday morning - well noon now- and Romaana and I are sitting hearing reading your blogs. We love them!!