Wednesday, October 24, 2007

VH1 in the Morning


8:15AM...I am about to embark on another round of studying. I was drinking my coffee and eating breakfast while watching VH1. I'm not a Maroon 5 fan, but I really found their new video "Wake Up Call" entertaining! It's modelled after a movie preview, with all the tantalizing "preview musts": an NC-17 rating, guns, cops, women, and sex. Ha Ha. Speaking of great videos, another GREAT one is The Beastie Boys' "Sabotage" ...don't like the Beastie Boys, but love the video! 60's cop show inspired, cinematography and wardrobe is perfect! Hmm, other ones are Eminem's "My Name Is" and "Without Me"...just because they're completely hysterical. Finally, there's also the remix of "It's All About the Benjamins" where Puffy, the Lox, and Lil' Kim crash a prom...be patient and the video gets entertaining. (Sorry you have to watch a quick commercial first...I couldn't find another version!) Well, I really should be studying, but before I go, here's a multiple choice study question I stumbled upon and just had to share because one of the choices is completely laughable (I hope you can tell which one!):"Many young (<9 months) rams in a herd develop swelling and edema around the head and neck. You diagnose Clostridium novyi Type A. What is the treatment? a)Surgical excision of the head (decapitation), b)Wound debridement and penicillin, c)No treatment is necessary, the disease is self-limiting, d)Cull or isolate affected animals".

No comments: